Re: Using findiso to boot DebianLive from NTFS fails (2nd try without attachment)

Thanks.

I know about this feature. This is OK, for one time usage, but not for
regular use. If I went to my friends and help them with their IT
problems, I don't want to carry 15 USB devices for 15 iso-files. I want
one USB device for all of my 15 iso-files. Since it seems that this
feature is currently not supported, consider this as a feature-request.

Tom