mlterm

Hi

For a while I've wondered why we have "multilingual terminal" (mlterm)
on our live media.

I checked the description, and my guess is that it had some
internationalization support at some point that wasn't yet available in
other terminals. It seems that all of that is available in the default
terminals in the other desktops.

Is it perhaps time to remove mlterm from the default builds? Is there
anyone that needs it on the live media? Any objections if it's removed?

thanks,

-Jonathan

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcc>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage