Re: Re-Brand Debian Name to Custom Distro Name in GRUB on 1st Install

Dear Sir, I have stopped using Debian Installer, due to branding issues. I am building my latest distro with Calamares Installer. If you need I can share code to include Debian installer as well as calamares Installer.
Please have a look at ezNIX at SourceForge. He is an all around great guy, who extends full support. His ezOS is fully documented, there you will find code to include both Debian and Calamares Installers. He is not interested in making a distro, just a respin of Debian, so he does minimal rebranding.
Hope this helps.. I am available for any queries in my humble capacity as a Debian Enthusiast.