Re: Live-Build a Multi Arch Debian ISO with live desktop

Do you mean multi-arch where an 64bit system can use 32 bit packages?
or do you mean an iso that has 2 different live systems one being 43
bit and the other being 64 bit?

If it;s the 1st you simply enable 32 bit libraries.
If it's the 2nd there is no built in way to do it that I am aware of
although it would be extremely helpful if there was. I think it could
be done but you would need to build 2 different systems and then merge
them ensuring you have either 2 different live folders (e.g. live-32
and live-64) or 2 different squashfs files (also named *-32  and
*-64). You would then need to change the syslinux menu to show the
appropriate 32 or 64 bit options on the appropriate machines. Rebuild
the iso, and test it.