Getting firmware-ath9k-htc in the live images

Hello,

I've adopted open-ath9k-htc-firmware, which I believe was incorporated in
the live images in the past. It provides firmware for the flagship libre USB
wireless adapters. It's segregated from firmware-linux-free because unlike
the firmware in that package (#890601), open-ath9k-htc-firmware gets built
from source.

My patch to have firmware-linux-free recommend firmware-ath9k-htc hasn't
been accepted (#900171), but the fixed package is about to migrate to
Bullseye. I'd appreciate if you could pull it into the live images. Note that
the package sets an option in /etc/modprobe.d/, but for the live image I
don't think this needs any special accommodation.

Thanks for the treasure that is the live images!

Sincerely,
John