Re: Bug Report Information.

Hi Philip
There are some issues with your request.
1. You don't tell us how you obtained Kali Linux, did you download it
of the Kali website or did you build it using the Kali instructions or
did you build it with the Vanilla Debian Live tools?
2.You don't tell us what the error is.
3. You have posted this to Debian Live which is the mailing list for
Debian not Kali.
4. You haven't posted this on Kali Linux so there are absolutely no
guarantees anyone from Kali will actually see your post here.
Please clarify these things for us so we may be able to assist you.
Cheers.