From: Hailey Thomas
Sent: 14 October 2020 10:21 AM
To: 'debian-live@lists.debian.org' <debian-live@lists.debian.org>
Subject: Nintex Software

Hi,

Would you be interested in an opt-in list of Nintex software users for your upcoming marketing initiatives and strategic moves?

Ø   Other software users include: SharePoint, Office 365, Salesforce, Business Intelligence and more.

Ø   Titles available by levels: C-level/Head, VP, Presidents, Directors, Managers from any department of your choice.

What titles would you like to target?

Please let me know your exact target audience and I will get back to you with the available numbers and few samples for you to review.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Respects,

Hailey Thomas / PR Services

In case you don't wish to get messages from us reply back with "Forget".