Re: Screen blanker config

On Thu, 1 Oct 2020 at 19:45, Will Sloan <will@848.email> wrote:

> Ok. What I did to disable the screen locker and screen blanking in LXDE
> on a Debian Buster LiveUSB image was the following:

light-locker was a useful hint, thanks.

I am going to try uninstalling it via a hook, and disabling dpms in Xorg.conf

Many users of our software run touch-screen interfaces on their
machines (myself included). Being asked for a password is a serious
problem when the keyboard is in a different building and the machine
is destroying the part right now!

--
atp
lunatics."