Re: Regarding adding a new directory in the rootfs of debian normal image through debian live

On Fri, 2020-06-26 at 17:38 +0100, Lyndon Brown wrote:
On Fri, 2020-06-26 at 20:11 +0530, Vineet Kumar wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to add my own repository in the normal iso file but i am not able to do so. When i am adding my directory in config/chroot.include/var/vpn , I can see that the /var/vpn folder is only getting created for the live image.

Is there any way to include /var/vpn path in the normal iso build as well?

config/binary.include/

no, wait, sorry, it's config/includes.binary/