Re: Quotation about medical supplies

Title: Re: Quotation about medical supplies

I hope this email find you and your family well.

Now coronavirus aggrieved global people, human beings are a community destiny. It is starting to spread in the whole world, it is expected to spread quickly.

We can provide export of medical supplies masks/ protective suit /gloves.

Perennial supply to the Japanese market.

So if you need assistance, please let me know.

We sincerely want to help those in need.