Re: [Question] Integrating the debian installer in live-build - DVD, multi-arch, custom, etc.

Hi Subhani
I just had a look at Pak OS, nice project, and I have 1 question for
you that may help many others who use live build. How did you create
an iso image with both 32 and 64 bit architectures using live build?
If you would share your knowledge with teh live community I am sure
many would be extremely grateful.
Regards.
Michael.