Re: change bootlogo and omit bootmenu

I haven't done that specifically, but I may have a pointer for you. I changed the boot menu of my distro some time ago. I did it like this: https://github.com/pablobm/w2c3-livecd/commit/1dcbfafe4ec7b5e984785f9f35e6434a5c9fb6ff

My guess is that you should be able to combine the above with this other piece of advice in order to jump straight to boot: https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/32243/how-do-i-configure-syslinux-to-boot-immediately