Re: combining multiple distributions

Have a squeeze.list file with the appropriate entries for Squeeze in
the sources.list.d folder.
In your preferences file have an entry that puts the Squeeze version
of the package you want with a priority of 600. An the same file put
an entry for the Bullseye/Sid version(s) of the package with a
priority of -1.