Keyboard in debian live systems

Hi there,
I downloaded the debian-live-standard (without desktop) ISO and started it.
When I wanted to change the keyboard layout I got an error message.
The command was "loadkeys de" in my case.
A web search showed up that I seem not to be the only one having this problem.
The solution is to install the package "console-data".
Could you add that package to the ISOs by default to avoid this problem?
This would also make it better useable as rescue system for computers without internet.
Thank you very much