Learning Latin has never been easier! Let's work together!

Salve ! <- that's Latin for Hello

My name is Val Walker, I'm the Outreach Director for The Ancient Language Institute. (https://ancientlanguage.com)
I'm reaching out because I want to start a dialogue with you.

The Ancient Language Institute exists to aid students on their path towards proficiency in Latin! (For now just Latin - soon we'll be launching courses in Ancient Greek and Ancient Hebrew.) In the meantime we'd like to find a way to work with you.

I'm offering you either: 1) a free guest post, so long as we can insert a single link back to our site, or 2) I'd like to know what it would take to be mentioned somewhere on . We are a new and upcoming institute that will eventually rival what the fellas over at Duolingo or Rosetta Stone are doing (but specializing in ancient languages!). If you have a resource page, we'd love to find a way to contribute to that as well.

Latin might be dead, but not for long!

I really look forward to hearing back from you. We are open to almost anything!

Cheers!
Val Walker
Outreach Director | Ancient Language Institute
https://ancientlanguage.com/

Don't want emails from us anymore? Reply to this email with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.

Ancient Language
United States