Re: Can I cinnamon-screensaver lock on live system?

Dear Tom & Karen Pino

Thank you for answering.

In debian10 buster, gnome-screensaver displays a password input dialog in live-system.

gnome-screensaver and xscreensaver can enable or disable screen locking in live-confi
g.components.

The setting is set by a scripts in /lib/live/config/.

Where is it set for cinnamon-screensaver?

yellowhouse_jp