Including grub-pc and grub-efi in Live Installer

Package: live-build
Version: 1:20190311

Hello

I'm creating a live image. How do I include grub-pc and grub-efi *both* on the live DVD so that the installer works on UEFI as well as BIOS systems?

I'm using live-installer and interactive shell in my builds.

The problem is, when I include grub-pc in the chroot environment, the live installer fails to install grub-efi. And if grub-efi is included in the chroot environment, the live installer fails to install grub-pc. So I have to create two images - one with grub-pc and one with grub-efi for BIOS and UEFI systems respectively.

I have noticed that the official Debian Live DVD is capable of installing Grub EFI or Grub PC automatically. How do I have a similar configuration on my live disk?

Thank you so much for your time and patience. Much appreciated!

- Utkarsh.