Re: Testing release images - Call for help

->
https://get.debian.org/images/.buster_release/live-free

Not Found

The requested URL /images/.buster_release/live-free was not found on
this server.

I'm using this express-made address because personal addresses aren't
masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator
should fix this against automated addresses collectors.
El 30/6/19 a les 16:42, Andy Simpkins ha escrit: