3 weird behaviour

Hey,

- building for buster with the "--debian-installer-distribution buster"
  makes possible to install with a weird error about kernel modules not
  being there. And then we can't boot into the system. Using
  "--debian-installer-distribution daily" 'fixes' that.

- Sometimes (on a buster build) it's impossible to start in live mode
  that gets stuck interminably on "waiting for task live-config..." (I
  waited up to 20min with no avail). When everything is "normal" the
  wait for live-config is up to 2-3 minute.

- sometimes the installer says it can't format the partition. Looking
  into cli, we can see that /dev/sdX is mounted on /media for some
  reason. Unmounting it resumes installation succesfuly. But... why ?
  O.O

It's... Kind of weird behaviours :o