Re: lb config for buster => building stretch ?

Hey,

I've just built a script to build each debian flavour in separate
directories, and it works fine now.

The reason seem to be that "lb clean --all" doesn't clean enought to
change debian's flavour. Maybe a bug to be reported ?

Still, I've the workaround I want, thanks.

> i noted the "--debian-installer-distribution daily" in the command
> line.. i suggest set all need parameters and setup the "sid"

Using "-debian-installer-distribution buster" makes a fatal error about
kernel modul not being installed, the daily thing is a workaround
already ^^'