Re: I know Wheezy is ancient but...

On Wed, 22 May 2019 at 13:49, Stefan Baur <newsgroups.mail2@stefanbaur.de> wrote:
> is it possible to just edit a file inside a .iso image? I imagine it isn't
> trivial as everything is zipped up.

It's a multi-step process, but it is doable. A rough overview of the
steps required:

Thanks, I will keep this in mind.
Though we will need to get to grips with creating boot ISO files in the near future anyway, for our next release.

--
atp
"A motorcycle is a bicycle with a pandemonium attachment and is designed for the especial use of mechanical geniuses, daredevils and lunatics."