Re: (Important) Introduction & Question About blogmarks.net

Hi there,

Just wondering if you've had the time to see our previous email;

On Mon, Apr 22, 2019 at 7:33 AM, Caroline S <caroline@convertica.org> wrote:
Hi there,

I am Caroline from Convertica, I am not sure if you've heard of us, but we specialize in conversion rate optimization.

We've noticed that you've written a similar piece found on http://blogmarks.net/marks/tag/free,google, we would love the opportunity to collaborate and add more value to your audience.

Here are a few of our contributions within the industry:
https://www.thehoth.com/blog/increase-homepage-conversions/
https://elementor.com/blog/conversion-expert-roundup-2019/
https://www.authorityhacker.com/cro-affiliate-site/

You can also see some more of our posts/case studies on our blog:
https://convertica.org/amazon-affiliate-split-tests-fail/
https://convertica.org/split-testing-software-2019/

I was wondering if you could add one more link to this article for a reasonable fee?

Kindest Regards,
Caroline

Convertica Logo
Blogger/Editor