Re: live-build: how to configure system shell?

Am 15.01.19 um 15:19 schrieb Fernando Toledo:
> check the shell in /etc/passwd , but i think that must be /bin/bash
> also /etc/default/useradd have SHELL=/bin/sh

Bzzt, wrong.

That is the individual user's shell setting.  I'm looking for a way to
change the system shell setting.  In other words, the destination of the
symlink /bin/sh.  It points to /bin/dash by default, but with my changes
to the preseed file, it *should* point to /bin/bash.  However, this
isn't happening in debian-live - only when I do the same in a regular,
installed system, it works.

So the question remains: Which step am I missing for debian-live?

-Stefan