Progress Bar from Live-Build - Progress Bar

Does anyone know if there is a environment? variable that I can pull from LIVE-BUILD that i could use for a DIALOG progress bar? Or what would be a normal approach for extracting progress to DIALOG

I think from memory there are around 50 individual scripts that run from lb bootstrap to lb binary.

Also any advice on getting the Live-config hooks to run.. if I understand it correctly the below syntax should be OK? I've read through the man/ual several times - but my hooks are blunt.

#!/bin/sh
lb config noauto \
--bootappend-install "boot=live components hooks=filesystem" \

= any scripts in /lib/live/config-hooks/

or I could use

--bootappend-install "boot=live components mycustomhook" \

either should run?

Any advice or input would bee very much appreciated ;)

--

Matthew Quirke
New Zealand

Matthew.quirke@gmail.com

mobile:+XXXXXXXX
Skype-me: matthew_quirke

This message may be protected by a GnuPGP digital signature. For secure email communication please use my public PGPkey
(matthew.quirke http://keyserver.ubuntu.com)