Re: Searching for a way to rebuild Debian live images

When I use default configuration, nothing is built at all. But after some digging, setting many options manually and removing some unnecessary stuff I've finally managed to build Debian 10 live iso.

What I've managed to achieve:

1) I've changed kernel to PAE one.

2) I've pre-installed non-free firmware to chroot itself.

3) I've pre-installed some packages, I need.

What I haven't managed to do:

1) I still can't make it boot from NTFS removable HDD via live-media-path. Initramfs should be build with default configuration and with this configuration is SHOULD support NTFS. But due to some reasons it doesn't. I still try to solve this problem, but, I guess, I'll need to report it as bug.

What seems to be broken:

1) Debian-installer seems to be partially or completely broken. No symlink on desktop, symlink in main menu seems to be broken, no pre-installed firmware in binary image (firmware folder is always empty despite of using proper lb config option), etc.