Re: Suspicious Debian 10.0.0 download behaviour.

just as an end-user here, the iso with the tailing slash doesn't work

-> https://caesar.ftp.acc.umu.se/debian-cd/10.0.0-live/amd64/iso-hybrid/debian-live-10.0.0-amd64-cinnamon.iso/

but the above does when removing "/" at the end.

I know this is not exactly what is being discussed, but I wanted to point out that my browser (chromium) would fail on the first but passes on the second.

If the redirect is going to that location, then something is wrong on the server side and less likely imho due to the type of web browser being used..