Signal 11 trying to launch libreoffice on sid/buster live

Hi
I have a debian pxe server which serves a custom debian stretch image
created with debootstrap + live-boot. I work on a school and every
computer pxe boots the image and acts as a "fat client".

Last week I started to test new images, based on buster. Everything
works perfectly but libreoffice doesn't start (signal 11). I've done
some test creating images with different software combinations like:
-Debian stretch + live-boot + libreoffice (5.2): no problem
-Debian buster + live-boot + libreoffice (6.1): signal 11
-Ubuntu xenial + live-boot + libreoffice (5.1): no problem
-Ubuntu bionic + live-boot + libreoffice (6.0.3): signal 11
-Ubuntu bionic + casper + libreoffice (6.0.3): no problem

I've even downloaded a weekly build from
http://get.debian.org/images/weekly-live-builds/amd64/iso-hybrid/
And same result: signal 11. Seeing that ubuntu+casper works with no
errors I think the problem may be in live-boot.

Any ideas?