live-media-encyption

Hello,

I have a question about live media encryption. live-boot has a parameter of :

{live-media-encryption|encryption}=TYPE
live-boot will mount the encrypted rootfs TYPE, asking the passphrase, useful to build paranoid live systems :-). TYPE supported so far is "aes" for loop-aes encryption type.

However, I cannot find any lb config command for encrypting the live media. I would think this would fall into a binary.hook but I cannot find any information on how to create a loop-aes encrption for the live media itself. I have read through the documentation on encrypted persistence but did not find anything about creating encryption for the live media. I am assuming that when the live iso is booted it will ask for an encryption password for the live media itself before asking for the password for the "encrypted persistence". Any suggestions?

Paul