Re: user and password in custom live cd

El 11/08/18 a las 17:52, Guillermo Sosa escribió:
> Good afternoon.
>
> My name is Guillermo Sosa and I write for the first time.

> 2) If I edit the file "/ etc / os-release" or "/ usr / lib / os-release"
> with a fancy name to the system, the grub menu lists it as "Debian GNU /
> Linux". What other file should be modified? or this is pre-determined at
> D-I?

Hi, we build a custom base-files, but you can override these files:

Just see the /etc/ and /origins/ directories (via includes.chroot)

https://github.com/HuayraLinux/base-files

This set the os release name, also, you can control via
/etc/default/grub environment variable

GRUB_DISTRIBUTOR=`lsb_release -i -s 2> /dev/null || echo Debian`

GRUB_DISTRIBUTOR="Cool Distro Name"

The you run update-grub to ensure to get you custom name al boot screen

--
Fernando Toledo
Dock Sud BBS