Re: Dead links throughout the packages and manual

Hi Luca,

thanks for your quick response - do you happen to know what could/should
be done about the previous Project/Team page at the root of
http://debian-live.alioth.debian.org/ or live.debian.net?

Other dead URLs are:
- http://debian-live.alioth.debian.org/project/legal/
- http://debian-live.alioth.debian.org/cdimage/release/current/
- http://debian-live.alioth.debian.org/build/
- http://debian-live.alioth.debian.org/debian/

Some content might still be found at https://github.com/debian-live...

--
Moritz Schlarb
Unix-Gruppe | Systembetreuung
Zentrum für Datenverarbeitung
Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz
Raum 01-331 - Tel. +49 6131 39-29441
OpenPGP Fingerprint: DF01 2247 BFC6
5501 AFF2 8445 0C24 B841 C7DD BAAF
begin:vcard
fn:Moritz Schlarb
n:Schlarb;Moritz
org;quoted-printable;quoted-printable:Johannes Gutenberg-Universit=C3=A4t Mainz;Zentrum f=C3=BCr Datenverarbeitung
adr;dom:;;;Mainz
email;internet:schlarbm@uni-mainz.de
tel;work:+49 6131 39 29441
note;quoted-printable:OpenPGP Fingerprint: DF01 2247 BFC6=0D=0A=
	5501 AFF2 8445 0C24 B841 C7DD BAAF
version:2.1
end:vcard