iBus pop-up on live images

Hi Debian Live contributors

I thought I'd rather write here first for some initial feedback
before filing a bug and making a change.

If you've used the mate or gnome live images in recent releases you
would have noticed a pop-up that notifies the user that the default
shortcut for iBus have changed.

See: https://imgur.com/a/Jt4m2kA

This hasn't changed in a few releases so it seems odd to remind
every user who ever boots up a live image of this. Also, it's
confusing to new users of Debian who may never even have heard of
iBus.

I'd like to make this go away, either by a debconf setting (if
available) to silence it, or get the debian maintainer / upstream to
fix it (latter obviously preferable).

Perhaps it's even been there intentionally, but I think it would be
better for users if it wasn't, so if you think there's any reason to
keep it, please speak now or forever hold your peace.

-Jonathan