Re: Help for Live XFCE

> What I want to achieve:

create a directory into all the files will work by you and them:

> 1. Create Debian Live XFCE (Flavor) from scrach on my local debian machine.

inside that directory use the command lb as example like:

lb config --mode debian --system live

> 2. Having the ability to chroot to add my package which most are on debian repo.

to the previous use same comand before but added

--interactive shell

> 3. create the ISO.

iso will be created after doing:

lb build

inside that directory after the previous command, in the middle of
process will opened the shell for the interactive chroot (crtl+d to
out and go ahead again)

consulto more the debian live guide

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com