Re: Changes to consider for debian-live (calamares and gparted)

On 21/05/2018 22:25, Richard Owlett wrote:
>> https://desktop.aims.ac.za/getting-started/
>
> I browsed the site. It did not attempt to answer the type of calamares
> questions I might have. But the description of aims was intriguing. I'll
> experiment with the live system.

That page above provides screenshots of the calamares installer (as used
in that derivative). Your question was what calamares is to the end
user, I don't know what could illustrate it better than that.

-Jonathan

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcc>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer - https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage