live-build: how to configure system shell?

Hi $LIST,

It looks like live-build wants to use dash as the default system shell
in the live environment, at least in my custom build.  As I am making
use of several "bashisms" in my startup scripts, this is bad.  How would
I go about to change the default system shell to bash?  Would I have to
place something like a preseed file somewhere?  Or would that only
affect an installed Debian, but not the live environment?

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur