Debootstrap possibly ignoring --include option?

Hi,

So I've restarted work on my perfect live system.

I have setup my own repo with only keyring package.
I have set two files in /config/archives:
anarchistos.key (ascii armored key) and
anarchistos.list:
deb https://repo.anarchistos.tk/ crowbar main
Please notice https!

I also added option in auto/config:
--debootstrap-options "--variant=minbase --include=apt-transport-https
--exclude='vim-common, vim-tiny'--verbose"

To be able to use https.

And during the build time debootstratp seems to ignore to download also
'apt-transport-https' and lb build gives warning at this stage and
closes. it's just few steps after bootstrapping:

P: Configuring file /etc/apt/sources.list
Warning: apt-key output should not be parsed (stdout is not a terminal)
OK
Ign:1 http://ftp.debian.org/debian stretch InRelease
Get:2 http://security.debian.org stretch/updates InRelease [94.3 kB]
[...]
Fetched 13.1 MB in 57s (225 kB/s)
Reading package lists...
E: The method driver /usr/lib/apt/methods/https could not be found.
E: Failed to fetch https://repo.anarchistos.tk/dists/crowbar/InRelease
E: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old
ones used instead.
P: Begin unmounting filesystems...
P: Saving caches...
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...

I know I can workaround to use plain http but since I have SSL
configured on the server I would like to use this method of transport.

Any advices. Can provide more detailed configs but that should be enough
i guess.

Thanks in advance!

AreYouLoco?