Help for Live XFCE

Hello List,

I am student working on university project for Financial Data Mining Linux Distro.
I have chosen debian due to its stability to be the distro for the project platform.

I have been trying to find way to customise a ready debian ISO but this proof difficult without complete build from scratch.

I have been reading about debian-live lb command and other but there is no guide for what i want to achieve. so i thought to send this email to the list for help.

What I want to achieve:
1. Create Debian Live XFCE (Flavor) from scrach on my local debian machine.
2. Having the ability to chroot to add my package which most are on debian repo.
3. create the ISO.

Distro must be live and installable, and i want to include all Live XFCE with all software and utilities.

I am sure the is any easy way to do it on debian but just do not know how. I am not familiar with debian live build configuration neither i could find documentation online other some blog stating some of these options.

I was wondering if there any script available in live repo that i can download to generate Debian Live XFCE with option to chroot before ISO generation process started?

Any help is welcome and much appreciated.

Best Regards

Hassan Abdalla

--
Best Regards Hassan Abdalla