Re: Reproducing unofficial weekly images?

Choose what works for you and let us know how you go. The way I do it
is" valid" everytime I do a new build because the files are already in
the config tree and all I need to do is lb clean, lb config, lb build
and it just works. I don't get the files for each build, I get them
once and put them in my config.

I tried the auto/config method years ago and it just wouldn't work,
that is the reason I do it the way I do it.

Also you shouldn't need both --firmware-binary true   \ and
--firmware-chroot true \ in the same auto/config. The chroot (or live
image) should detect the files are available in the binary (iso image)
and use them. If you do both you are actually putting the files in
both file systems and that is doubling up. Choosing one or the other
should suffice but having said that using it never worked properly for
me no matter what options I chose, and I chose all options until I
started doing it the way I currently do it.

Cheers.
Michael.