Re: Adding support for ONIE to Debian Live

On 3/20/2018 AM 06:14, Luca Boccassi wrote:
I hope this can be useful for others
Yes, exactly! This is great! We recently need this feature and you have made it and share that. Cool! BTW, did you have the same experience about booting ARM32 ONIE switch? Some of the switches listed on the ONIE website are ARM32 CPU:
http://www.opencompute.org/wiki/Networking/ONIE/HW_Status
We submitted a patch to Debian live ARM64 last month, but did not go further to make that for ARM32. Besides, did you have any experience to boot the Debian live system from USB of ONIE switch? If so, could you please also share the experience.
Thank you very much.

Steven

--
Steven Shiau <steven _at_ stevenshiau org>
Public Key Server PGP Key ID: 4096R/163E3FB0