Failure with bootloader when 'lb config -b netboot'

Hello,

Amazing software you have, it simplifies in great magnitude using live images.

Following the manual, we try to build a netboot live so we can boot our live images through a PXE server:

lb config -b netboot
sudo lb build

The result of the above commands is the following:

[…]
[2017-11-20 17:40:19] lb binary_grub-efi
P: Begin preparing Grub based EFI support...
W: Bootloader in this image type not yet supported by live-build.
W: This would produce a not bootable image, aborting (FIXME).

And thus we can’t generate the image.

How could we solve this? Do we need to set any specific bootloader for the netboot image?

Best regards and thank you in advance,
Xavier Bustamante Talavera.
Linkedin | +34 634 541 887