Re: Can we get a simple fix for #864927 into unstable/testing please?

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 06:15:08PM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>It's blocking KDE live builds at the moment...

*tumbleweed*

Two months later, we still have no fix for this "closed" bug anywhere
except experimental. Any chance of this being properly fixed soon?

"Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy because you have
 nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free
 speech because you have nothing to say."
   -- Edward Snowden