what happened to the webboot 'flavour'?

Hi

I trawled the list for the last year but could not find this
discussed so here goes

For jessie the archive structure goes like

  mirror/cdimage/archive/
                         8.9.0-live/<arch>/
                                           bt-hybrid/
                                           iso-hybrid/
                                           webboot/

For stretch we have
  mirror/cdimage/archive/
                         9.0.1-live/<arch>/
                                           bt-hybrid/
                                           iso-hybrid/

ie the webboot 'flavour' has is not there. Similarly 9.1.0-live.

Is this intentional? Was there some discussion of it or a note
about it in some change log? I found [1] and dug around a bit
but came up empty.

Kind regards
Vince

[1] https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-live/