Debian Live Testing

Hello sir: I am writing in regards to the Debian live. I am currently in Network Systems information with a specialty in cyber security I am not far enough along to develop. But I will be more than happy to help in the testing. I to installed and reinstalled the latest release till i downloaded again and installed without a glitch. I tried on different machines and different avenues. As I stated. I am here to help in any way possible. I thank you for all you do and love the project.  Charles