Re: Install debian 9.1 live usb

Hello,

the file system on the USB drive is a iso9660 file system, which is read-only by design. You wouldn't be able to modify it even if you plug it into a machine running a different OS.
There are tools which would allow you to modify the ISO file, but it's rather complicated. The safest way would be to remaster the ISO.

Andreas