"DNS_LIVE=true" goes where?

Hi everyone,

I've stumbled across a few hints that Debian-Live would support DNS
names as well as IPs for the fetch=... parameter, if one sets DNS_LIVE=true.

The way to do this would be, according to what I've found,

echo "LIVE_DNS=true" >> /etc/live/boot.conf

However, my *build system* doesn't have a /etc/live/ directory.

Should I create one and just place that file there?

Or is that a hint that I'm supposed to do it somewhere else, say,
/config/includes.chroot/etc/live/boot.conf maybe?

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur