Wifi installation using debian-live-8.8.0-amd64-xfce-desktop+nonfree.iso

I'm not sure where to post this, but this is a good start.

I'm trying to install Debian over a wifi network from debian-live-8.8.0-amd64-xfce-desktop+nonfree.iso.  I have two laptops that both use the wifi drivers from the nonfree repository.

The install process loops if I am trying to install over a wifi network. Specifically, it lets me choose the wifi card, select the network by name, specify security (if any...there is in this case), and it lets me set the wifi key.

Then it loops back to selecting the wifi network by name.  Specify security, set key.  Wash, rinse, repeat, over and over again.

I try to break out of the routine by going back to the start of network configuration in the installation, and it still won't let me get past the wifi portion of the network setup.