live-boot: duplicate files in initramfs image

Hi,

live-boot's initramfs-hook contains these lines ([1], [2]), which put
live-boot's /lib/live/boot/ twice into the initramfs image: the latter
one at /lib/live/boot/ and the former one - IMO wrongly - also at
/bin/boot/).

The duplication was introduced by [3] and I think [1] should actually read

----------------8<-------------------------
cp -a /bin/live-boot "${DESTDIR}/bin"
---------------->8-------------------------

Before I waste time on testing a initramfs image created from the
cleaned up initramfs-hook: does anyone know of a specific reason for the
duplication in [1]?

Cheers
Daniel

[1]