Re: Debian live stable images with just console and software speech using espeakup

Nick is asking for this:
https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/8.10.0-live/

I'm using this express-made address because personal addresses aren't
masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator
should fix this against automated addresses collectors.
El 23/12/17 a les 21:10, Nick Gawronski ha escrit: