Re: Multiarch live CDs

El 12/11/17 a las 08:38, Borden Rhodes escribió:
> There were days, about a year ago, when I could write in auto/config:
>
> --architectures 'i386'
> --linux-flavours 'amd64 686-pae'
>
> And this made me happy because I could generate an image that ran
> natively on both 32 and 64-bit processors (every now and then I run
> into a 32-bit processor I want to run this live CD on). However, now
> when I run lb build, I eventually get the error message:
>
> Couldn't find any package whose name or description matched "linux-image-amd64"

I ran into your same problem and thanks to the Mert advice I was able to
work it out.

First of all you need to add foreign amd64 architecture to your i386
installation / chroot .

dpkg --add-architecture amd64
apt-get update

And finally what it used to be (in your case):

--linux-flavours 'amd64 686-pae'

now should be replaced by:

--linux-flavours 'amd64:amd64 686-pae'

Enjoy!

adrian15
--
Support free software. Donate to Super Grub Disk. Apoya el software
libre. Dona a Super Grub Disk. http://www.supergrubdisk.org/donate/