debian live (9.2.0) user? + no3d ...

 After burning onto a DVD:

 amd64/iso-hybrid/debian-live-9.2.0-amd64-kde.iso

 and running it from it, I am confronted with a user selection at start up.

 I have tried: "live" (and many other such combinations) to no avail.
All DL does is clearing the screen every 15 seconds and asking me
again.

 I see on the upper left: layout: PLASMA, on the upper middle:
interface: US flag, then the system time in big capital letters to the
middle left and next to it to the right a user selection area

 Also, I want for kde not to respond to "gestures" and such things, to
just work as if user were sitting on a plain old desktop (my case).
While using knoppix (also based on kde) you enter "no3d" on the
command prompt. How do you achieve the same result while using debian
live?

 lbrtchx