Debian-Live: Ignore missing packages

Hi $LIST,

I'm trying to build my own Debian-Live image (still on jessie), and I
noticed I can't use the same list of packages for i386 and amd64 builds,
as e.g. xserver-xorg-video-geode is only available for i386.

When I try building for amd64 with i386-only packages in the list, the
build fails, because it cannot retrieve that package.  Is there a way to
tell live-build that it should ignore certain/all missing packages, or a
way to tell live-build that a certain package is only to be installed
when building for that specific architecture?

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur